Holly Willoughby net worth

Holly Willoughby net worth

Holly Willoughby net worth: Holly Willoughby has established herself as a TV royalty and is one of Britain ‘s leading female in-demand presenters. Despite being loyal to ITV for many of the past decade, Holly is so popular she’s bagged herself a replacement show on the BBC alongside Bradley Walsh. So it comes as no surprise that her fortune is worth an enormous amount. The This Morning and Dancing on Ice host is estimated to be worth a powerful £10million, reportedly earning £600,000 a year for fronting the ITV daytime show alongside Philip Schofield.

Holly Willoughby net worth

Holly lives during a luxury London pad together with her family which is valued at £3 million. She recently made headlines when angry neighbors complained about an extension she submitted plans for thanks to its potentially disruptive nature. Holly Willoughby has been married to her husband, Daniel Baldwin, since August 2007.

The pair met while both performing on ITV show Ministry of Mayhem on which Holly was co-host and Daniel was a producer. that they had their first child Harry in 2009, their second child Belle in 2011 and third child Chester in 2014.

Holly Willoughby net worth

Holly Willoughby’s reported net worth is round the £10 million mark. This comes as no surprise once you consider all her TV gigs and her interior design venture with Dragon’s Den dragon, Peter Jones. it had been revealed in December 2017 that Holly and her husband made nearly £1m that year, consistent with documents from Companies House. The marriage scored a batch from their company Roxy Media. Holly, who owns 80 per cent of shares, was set to receive £760,000 while producer Dan, who owns the remaining 20 per cent, was left with a neat £190,000. The couple are married since August 2007, and are parents to 3 children together: Harry, Belle and Chester.

Holly Willoughby net worth